Love Serve Remember is the family owned community-driven hospitality company that runs Cafe Gratitude. We are proud to offer compensation that sets a new standard for the industry by offering higher hourly rates, benefits (medical, vision, dental), employee discounts, as well as favorable initiatives to retain our team members. We understand that our team is the cornerstone to our business’ success.
You can find our neighborhood spots and destination restaurants around the Southern California area, and we serve 100% organic, plant-based local ingredients every day. Our mission is to combine exceptional service and culinary excellence in a relaxed and approachable, yet bustling atmosphere while inspiring our team to live inspired lives. We strive to build a very strong team and seek individuals for their friendliness, intelligence, work ethic and professionalism. We expect that each member of our team will make choices based on the priorities set forth by our mission, demonstrating extraordinary care and respect for: each other, our guests and our community.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
As a Host you are responsible for greeting all guests, taking reservations and seating guests. Your objectives and expectations include:
- Welcoming and greeting each guest in a professional and timely manner
- Taking reservations and manage the wait list
- Seating guests in order of arrival, evenly distributing tables to server sections
- Keeping host station clean and organized
- Listening and responding to voicemail messages
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner
- Communicate with managers and servers consistently
- Other related tasks as needed, such as bussing tables
- Follow and uphold all company policies per employment handbook
Compensation: $16/hr + tips